Friday, July 17, 2009

The Roommate


Hello readers, after an introduction of myself, today I would like to talk about someone whom I take as family in college. Well, this semester is my second year in UiTM and every semester our rooms in college are reshuffled according to our GPA, so this involves change of roommates too. Before introducing my roommate, I would like to brief you little bit about my college, Sempana Alam Buana (SAB). My college is divided into two sectors which are Block C and Block D. Block C is filled with rooms for two people. Whereas, Block D is filled with rooms for four people. Thus, I am lucky this semester because I am located in Block C. My room 118C is located at the first floor on the left. It is very near to the residential staff's house.

I hope everyone gets a clear picture of where I am staying in college. Next, let me introduce all of you to my roommate. Her name is Syafiqa bt Mohamed Hanafi and she is a senior. Her nickname is Ika. She is in Part 5 doing Investment Analysis. Ika was born on 16th of July 1989 in Kuala Lumpur and that makes her 20 this year. Then, to describe her is not that hard at all. Ika is short and chubby. She is also a girk who wears 'tudung' and spectacles. Next, she comes from a medium size family. She has 3 siblings and she is the eldest. This is why I look up to her as my big sister since I don't have one. Ika's favourite food is ice cream and she loves to drink Nescafe. If in a day, she doesn't get to drink it, she will not feel content. She is definitely a Nescafe addict.

Let's get to the part of when I started to know Ika. She is a friend of mine. We met last semester through our friend, Nawal. So when I got to know Ika was going to be my roommate, I was super excited! At least my roommate is someone that I have known before because it is not easy to stay with someone that you just met. So on the day when Ika came back to Segamat, when she arrived she was screaming when she knew I was her roommate. As usual, when Ika is back, it will be loud! Just so everyone know, she is one bubbly and loud girl. She will always have something to say. It would be a miracle is my room is all quiet.

I guess that is it for now. I hope you'll enjoy my entry this time!






1 comment:

  1. Only 1 spelling mistake here: girk instead of girl.

    Good language. And Shafiqa was my ex-student too.

    ReplyDelete