Friday, August 7, 2009

My Classmates This Semester

Dear readers, this week I am going to talk about my D3D2 classmates. Most of them are my classmates since Part 1. So I have known them for a quite some time. Well, do enjoy reading this week's entry!




Boys:

1. Hafiz is known as Mok or Bob. He is a chubby boy. Mok is a smart boy who is good with calculation subjects! Mok is closed to Zaki because they have known each other since high school.

2. Dhamiri is the funniest boy in class. Everyone calls him Mi for short. Dhamiri loves to wear tight shirts to class. It is pretty funny for a boy to wear it.

3. Afiq is too fair for a boy. He comes from Johor. Don't you think people from Johor are not suppose t be that fair? Well, I think Afiq looks like a little boy. Somehow Afiq is not that talkative in class.

4. Zaki is one of the smartest boy in my class. He looks simple but actually he is very brilliant. He loves to tease people in class. Zaki has a curly hair with a dark skin and skinny body. He also wears glasses and he has a lot of pimples!

5. Kashfi is the tallest boy in our class. He is from Kuala Lumpur. Everyone calls him Kash for short. Kash loves sports especially football.

6. Evra is my new classmate this semester. Honestly, I am not sure what is his real name. Everyone calls him Evra for short because they say he looks like the football player, Evra. Evra is quite short for a guy. He has a dark skin and skinny body.

7. Frankie is the most interesting boy in our class. His real name is Hafiz bin Ahmad. I am not sure why everyone calls him Frankie. He is definitely clumsy. He is always nervous when he is asked to talk out loud in class.

8. Shukri is also one of my new classmate this semester. Shukri's nickname is Shuk. He is a tall boy with a very skinny body. Shuk seems nice and smart.




Girls:

1. Suatika is a girl with a mole on her nose. Her body is medium size and she's not tall, not short. Her voice is very soft and she is definitely quiet. She does not talk that much in class, she only talks with her circle of friends.

2. NurLeen has been my classmate since I was in Part 1. She is from Kuala Lumpur. I think her dad's name, Mahamahpoyi is very unique. Everyone calls her Leen in class. Leen i s a girl with a very loud voice unlike her friend, Suatika. She will always speak out unique opinions during classes and I think that's one of her best personality. I admire her for her bravery.

3. Anis seems like a shy girl in class but some say she is actually quite talkative outside. I don't know but I love when Anis smiles. Even though I rarely have conversations with her but I think she is a very sweet person.

4. Nadiah is one of the clumsy girls in my class. It is funny when she gets clumsy, I just love to tease her! Everyone calls Nadiah, Nad for short. Nad has a slender body and she wears 'tudung'. Plus, Nad is very good in Arabic. Everyone will always refer to her in Arabic class.

5. Khairunissa is one of the fairest girl in my class. Her father is American but I think she looks more Arabic. She has a very soft voice. She is very a humble and quite person. It is so hard to see her speak out in class. Well, this is our second semester having classes together but it is still so hard for me to hear her voice.

6. Hazwani is also one of the quiet girls in my class! Everyone calls her Wani for short. Wani is a smart girl. Even though she does not really share a lot of opinions or speak out loud in class but she's brilliant.

7. Siti Sarizah is one of the tallest girl in my class. She has a dark skin and long black hair but she is a girl who wears 'tudung'. She is a girl with a very big appetite, but still her body never gets fat. She has a very slender body. Siti is staying in the same college as me which is Sempana Alam Buana. Siti is very loud and she loves to tease people but she can also be a drama queen at times.

8. Hasinah the teddy bear of the class is one of my close friends in UiTM Segamat. I knew her since the first day I stepped into UiTM. She is a chubby girl and she looks like Chinese. Everyone calls her Sinah. She is a very easy going person, she's not fussy but sometimes she can be very lazy.

9. Surriyah is also one of those girls who is staying in the same college as me. Surriyah is quite tall and she wears 'tudung'. Her nickname is Sue. She can always be seen with Yana and Mira. Sue is never afraid to try to talk in English.

10. Faina is Ila's good friend. They are inseparable. Faina is quite chubby and she wears 'tudung'. Faina does not really talk much in class. She will only talk to her friends. Faina is I dont really know Faina that well but she has been a lovely classmate.

11. Liyana, a girl who has the same name as mine and to differentiate between the both us is by our nicknames. My nickname is Lana and hers is Yana. Well, she is a very fair girl because her family is from Kelantan. She is a small girl who wears 'tudung'. One thing I know about Yana is that she loves to giggle a lot!

12. Hasrita is a very small girl. Her nickname is Ita. She has a twin who looks exactly like her. She does not really talk much in class. Ita is also a very determine girl, if she wants something, she will work hard for it.

13. Hidayah is very talkative and she never gets tired asking questions in class. Everyone calls her Dayah for short. Dayah is a small girl with a very skinny body. One thing I notice about her is that she loves to wear dark eye liner!

15. Fadzilah is a very fashionable girl. She is very skinny and she wears glasses and 'tudung'. You can see her bringing different bags or wearing different clothes most of the time. Everyone calls her Ila for short.

16. Syima is definitely a quiet girl. It is just so hard to hear voice! I cant really describe her because she doesnt really mix around with the rest but to me she seems lovely.

17. Amirah is a very loud girl! She just love to talk and laugh a lot! You can always see her talking to her friends in class. She is quite chubby and not that tall.



No comments:

Post a Comment